City High School is a public charter high school open to all Arizona students in grades 9 through 12. We encourage students and families to research thoroughly when considering the many high school options available to them. Please take time to explore this site and all of the information, photos, and links we share to learn more about the opportunities for you at City High School!
Enrollment Process and Timeline:
- City High School enrolls up to 190 students per year with 45-50 students per grade level.
- The initial enrollment deadline is February 1 for the upcoming school year. Applications for 2022-2023 received on or before February 1, 2022 will be included in our first enrollment lottery.
- Preference is given to students enrolled at one of the CITY Center for Collaborative Learning schools in the prior school year, siblings of students enrolled in one or more of the schools at the time of the enrollment deadline, and children of employees.
- Applications received after February 1 will be placed on the waiting list and reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis as spots become available.
- All prospective students and their families are strongly encouraged to visit City High School for a school tour.
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter